Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users' step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical applications of the MT200:
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
- Removable step-up for assistance.
- Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
Other features of the MT200:
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches.
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
|Max User Weight:
||to step: 5", to deck: 10"
||22" x 60"
||95" x 40" x 55"
||115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 amps,
NEMA 5-20P power cord
||Forward: 0.1 to 10.0 mph (0.1 to 16 kph) at 0.1 increments
Reverse 0.1 to 3.0 mph (0.1 to 5 kph) at 0.1 increments
||Front: 0 to 15% Grade
Rear: 0 to 10% Grade
||VO2, Heart Rate, Manual, Symmetry and Preset Programs (Hill, Plateau, Interval and Custom Facility Program)
||Time, Grade, Distance, Speed, Pause, METs, Calories, Pace, Cadence, Left and Right Step Length, Symmetry Index
TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2
|Parts & Labour