Typical applications of the Spirit CR800:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit CR800:
- The optional MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- Constant power program automatically controls the resistance level at the pedals, depending on user speed, to maintain a steady power workload.
Other features of the CR800:
- 40 levels of resistance to keep your clients interested and motivated.
- The step-through design and easy-adjust seat makes it easy for your clients to get on the bike and quickly find the most comfortable seat position.
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
|Max User Weight:
||60" x 29" x 51"
||12 Positions, Aluminum Seat Rail
||Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power
||Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile
MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank
The MA900 flexibly accommodates patients by its incrementally adjustable cranks, from as little as 15 degrees. Smaller degrees render smaller circular lower body motions. As a result, patients with limited ROM can start therapy earlier than by using other rehab equipment. Ultimately, patients acquire passive and active mobilization for hips, knees and ankles. (Included)
Training merits with the MA900 include:
Isolated closed kinetic chain exercising for quads and hams.
Exercising in the pain-free parts of the body, thereby reducing patient's discomfort and fear.
The MA900 can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks. Your standard exercise bike becomes a clinically effective rehabilitation tool.
The MA900 benefits: total knee replacements, total hip replacements, ACL, MCL, & PCL repairs, ligamentous tears, patella femoral conditions, tibial stress injuries, tendonitis, and other arthritic, neurological, and muscular conditions.
The MA901 enables patients with neurological dysfunctions to exercise in a closed kinetic chain environment. This is achieved by having patients' feet secured to the pedal with a heel cup and 2 straps.
Training merits with the MA901 include:
Motor learning, range of motion, strength exercises, and skill building are the results of hours of practice with this pedal set.
The adjustable tightness ensures that the feet do not move during closed kinetic chain exercise.
The MA901 can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks. Your standard exercise bike becomes a clinically effective rehabilitation tool.
The MA901 accommodates: patients with hemiparesis, cerebral palsy, and other neurological disorders.
Non-dues paying facilities